Authorised Inspection Station in Forrestdale, WA
Crossroads Mechanical is your local Authorised Inspection Station in Forrestdale.
Crossroads Mechanical now can provide all your vehicle licencing agreements, as well as expired registrations, defect notices and new registrations for vehicles up to 4.5T, including:
- Light vehicles
- Driving school vehicles
- New omnibus
- Dealer inspections
- Annual inspections
During an inspection, your vehicle is being examined to ensure it complies with safety standards. Here is a list of some of the standard safety aspects of a vehicle. Please note this list is provided for general advice only:
- Body work
- Chassis and suspension
- Drive Line
- Tyres and rims
- Vehicle identification
- Vehicle modifications
You may need to get your vehicle examined for the following reasons:
- You want to license (register) your vehicle in Western Australia.
- You receive a compliance notice (often referred to as a yellow sticker, work order or defect notice).
- You have modified your vehicle (for example: change body, engine, dimensions).
- Your vehicle is subject to an annual examination (Buses, Taxis and other types of vehicles, such as driving instructor vehicles must be examinied every time the vehicle licence/registration is renewed).
- You want to license a repairable written-off vehicle.
More information is available on WA Department on Transport website.